Once in a Lifetime Chance to Meet Stephenie Meyer!
The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide
At long last, the pieces come together … in this definitive guide to the international bestselling Twilight Saga.
This must-have edition is the definitive encyclopedic reference to the Twilight Saga and provides readers with everything they need to further explore the unforgettable world Stephenie Meyer created in Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn and The Second Short Life of Bree Tanner.
Featuring almost 100 colour pages, The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide includes exclusive new material, character profiles, genealogical charts, maps, extensive cross-references and much more, this comprehensive companion guide is essential for every Twilight Saga fan.
To Stephenie Meyer Superfans Everywhere
Have you read all the books in The Twilight Saga a million times? Are you in love with Edward? Or Jacob? Or Bella? Could you recite passages from the books in your sleep? Then we have some amazing news for you…
We are incredibly excited to announce that we have an once-in-a-lifetime chance for you to meet Stephenie Meyer at an exclusive fan event to celebrate the release of The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide. You could be one of just ten fans from around the world who will get to meet and spend time with Stephenie Meyer. So if you think you’re Stephenie Meyer’s biggest Superfan and want to be in with a chance to win this amazing prize we want to hear from you.
- If you are younger than 16 years of age, you must have consent from your parent or guardian before entering the competition.
- If the winner is 20 years of age or older as of April 1 2011, he/she may bring one guest who is 20 years of age or older as of April 1 2011. If the winner is less than 20 years of age as of April 1 2011, he/she must bring one parent or legal guardian.
So, what do you have to do?
You’ll need to follow these instructions exactly and to the letter:
1. Read our full terms and conditions for entering the competition carefully – there’s some really important stuff in there – and make sure you understand and agree with them all before you enter.
2. Record a short film of you explaining why you are Stephenie Meyer’s biggest Superfan and why you should get to meet her! Your video should be no more than 60 seconds long. Even one second longer and you’ll be disqualified!
3. Upload the clip to YouTube, making sure you post it as n UNLISTED video so only we can see it (need some help on how to do this? More information here). Please Note: any video submitted to YouTube that is not an Unlisted video will not be considered for competition judging. Make sure your video is UNLISTED or you’ll be disqualified!
4. Once the upload is finished, make a note (copy) the full URL (website address) for your uploaded video. The URL should look something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVEvEtF08S8
5. Come back to this page and click on the flag or link for your country below. An email window should open, which you can use to email your details to us for a chance to win (if you don’t live in one of these six countries visit www.thetwilightsaga.com to check out which other countries you can enter from – we cannot accept entries from anywhere apart from these six countries so again, you be disqualified yourself if you live anywhere else).
We must receive your email no later than the closing date of 12.00 (noon) GMT on February 22nd 2011.
If the email window doesn’t open, please send an email to: email@example.com
With the subject line: Stephenie Meyer Superfan Competition Entry from [YOUR COUNTRY]
Remember to change [YOUR COUNTRY] to whichever of the six countries you’re actually from!
6. In your email, you will need to include the following information (you can copy & paste the list below section and just add or change the bits you need to…)
a) Your Full Name
b) Your Date of Birth
c) The following statement: “I am aged 16 or over, or I have my parent or guardian’s permission to enter this competition.”
d) The link to your uploaded, UNLISTED video on YouTube
DO NOT attach your video file to your email. Any email with attachements will be blocked and your email will be deleted by our mail server, so your entry will not reach us.
What Happens Next
One semi-finalist from each of the six countries will be chosen by their local publisher to go onto the final round, judged by the head of Atom worldwide, for a chance to be Atom’s official TWILIGHT superfan and meet STEPHENIE MEYER in person!